Having a muffin ready to go with a quick cup of coffee ensures there’s no hesitation to get out the door for a morning run. These freeze nicely too, making it that much easier to prep when you have time and take one out the night before so you’re good to go come morning.
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 cups cranberries, halved
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place rack to lower middle position. Place parchment liners in a 12 cup muffin tin and grease the top lightly with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix sugar and orange zest – then add yogurt, oil, and eggs. Whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Then fold in the cranberries until incorporated.
- Divide batter into muffin cups and top each with pepitas. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Place muffin tin on wire rack to cool and enjoy!